Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy today!

 Happy Tuesday!

  Here's something my Dad says to me; "Be happy in your work today." It's really convicting to me! Joy never relies on circumstances, as so many people have said. I can ask God for it every day!
  One thing that brings me joy is craft and cooking projects! Even though I'm not the best person to finish a project, I love love love doing them. 
  Since all my family is in Honduras, I'm so thankful for the Devereauxs who are taking me in, so to speak, and including me in their own family life. Yay!

Eating some yummy food with the Devereauxs
 

  Mrs Devereaux constructed a lovely decoration out of a branch, put it in a pot, and hot-glued candy corn onto it! Then she let me do the same. So much fun. I love doing projects, and of course I got so many ideas floating in my head right now. I think I must pick one of them and indulge my crafty hands this week-end after I get my homework done. It just brings joy to look at something new you have made.
So without further ado, I bid you be happy in your work and play today!
 I need to write it on my hand, I think! (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment